Luxury Holiday Homes and Our Six Star Retreat

Luxury Holiday Homes and Our Six Star Retreat

official newsletter for luxury home owners. Edited by Sue Peach

Brendan's Choice

Brendan Thirlmere

From time to time, like most men, I like to varnish my feet with polyurethane wood stain. Sometimes I varnish a little higher up the leg and draw a thin black pencil line half way up the back of the calf, for greater effect.

Chit-chat, I know, but on a recent visit to France I was devastated to learn the government had imposed a ban on the use of polyurethane products with certain swimwear garments. Quel dommage! I cried. Frome-Fromage! What if the security scanner at Paris Charles de Gaulle were to detect my varnish! It was a long lasting, UV protected application too!

The solution, as it turned out, was remarkably simple…


You can read Brendan’s exciting story ‘Hot Legs’ in this week’s Rhyl Examiner.

Brendan Thirlemere is chief science and travel correspondent for the Rhyl Examiner

No comments:

Custom Search